İnsanın özgürlüğü istediği her şeyi yapabilmesinde değil, istemediği hiçbir şeyi yapmak zorunda
olmamasındadır.
özgürlük hakkim.
__________________________________
my freedom does not mean that I can do everything I want to, being free means that nobody and nothing can force me to do what I don't want to do.
freedom is my right.
__________________________________

Thursday, January 5, 2017

2016


2016 nasıl bir seneydi be arkadaş?
2016 kanla
2016 terörle
2016 acıyla
2016 savaşla

ve o daima aklımızda olan annelerin göz yaşlarıyla dolu bir seneydi.

Niye peki bu acılar, niye bu ölüm, niye biz.
Niye biz diye sorar çok insan.

Meğersem bunun çok kısa bir cevabı vardır.

Çünkü kardeşim, çünkü rüzgarı eken fırtınayı biçer.

________________________________________________________________________________

2016
2016 - what kind of year was this year, my brother?
2016 was full of blood
2016 was full of terror
2016 was full of pain
2016 was full of war

and the mothers' tears that are in all our minds. This was 2016

But why all that pain, all that death, why us?
Why us many people may wonder.

To their surprise there is a very short answer to this question.

Because my brother, because he who sows the wind shall reap the whirlwind.





sinnombre.



3 comments:

  1. Very very deep. Not only turkey suffered this year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing these heartbreaking pictures of our latest year makes me feel determined to make a change... we cannot let these people suffer any longer. We cannot turn a blind eye to what happens every day. We have to step up NOW or these conditions will become irreversible in the future.

    I thank you for your touching poem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definetly and totally agree with The comments above. We should Really start to question our own decisions before blaming others. After we do that we should start working with each other instead of fighting against each other. Therefore we could also find Resolutions for The Problems of our world.
    Thank you for spreading the right message into the world.

    ReplyDelete